1. Cut length needed of EZ-Steam® II/Lite EZ-Steam® II Tape and finger press sticky side to desired location.
2. Remove paper backing and finger press the other side of the EZ-Steam® II/Lite EZ-Steam® II Tape to the second piece of fabric or fold fabric over the seam or over its edges.
3. Cover with a damp press cloth and press down firmly with an iron on Cotton setting with steam for 10-20 seconds. If using a lower heat setting, fusing may require additional time.
For best results: Steam or pre-wash fabrics before beginning the project to eliminate issues with shrinkage or added fabric coatings. Be sure to always check that your iron temperature coincides with the type of fabric you are using. Sewing is not necessary to make the fuse permanent, but if preferred, EZ-Steam® II will not ruin your needle.
- Peel off paper lining, and place a strip of the EZ-Steam® II on one side of the seam or edge of your fabric. Peel off second side of the paper liner.
- Stick the other side of the EZ-Steam® II to the second piece of fabric or fold fabric over the seam or over its edges.
- Press down on top of the fabrics with an iron on the steam of cotton setting for 10-20 seconds (longer with press cloth). If using a lower heat setting, fusing may require additional time.