1. Place Stick-N-Washaway™ sheet into printer tray or feeder, so that print will appear on the stabilizer side of the sheet.
2. Print desired design on the Stick-N-Washaway™ sheet using a light or draft setting the inkjet or laser printer.
3. After printing is complete and the ink has dried, peel off the backing paper and finger press the printed design in desired location. Stick-N-Washaway™ sheets are repositionable for easy handling.
4. Stitch by machine or hand along printed lines.
5. When stitching is complete, cut away excess. Immerse project with remaining Stick-N-Washaway™ in lukewarm water to completely remove any trace of stabilizer.
Note: Stick-N-Washaway™ is compatible with most inkjet or laser printers. Since printers and ink vary, we recommend that you do a test piece to confirm that your ink will not bleed, and that it completely washes out along with the Stick-N-Washaway™. If the ink in your printer or copier bleeds, try using a different machine. You may want to feed one sheet of Stick-N-Washaway™ at a time through your printer’s manual feed or bypass tray to prevent jamming.